skip navigation

Medical scientists have gone mad.

Scientists in Australia have predicted that one bite of a burger can cause a heart attack.  Recently, another group of scientists have claimed that eggs are as dangerous as cigarettes.  I believe the danger is in the scientist.  They seem so bent on defaming a natural, whole food diet and that drugs can be the only health care system.  It also appears that the sicker we make the country, the more profitable it becomes for the majority of big business, particularly the pharmaceutical and food industries.  Foods today are prepared so they are not fit to eat.  Oh, they are safe, but they provide no nutritional value and most of these foods are developed with ingredients that we have never heard of before nor can we pronounce their alien names.  In most cases, the general population of America would be better off and healthier without the intervention of drugs and physicians.  I absolutely agree that drugs and physicians save lives in 10% of the cases.  In 90% of the cases they create the other 10% of the cases.



Stay Connected

[Connect on Social Media and sign up for my E-Newsletter]

Terry is happy to provide his opinion on diet and nutrition, supplements and lifestyle choices. This information is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to replace the advice of your physician and is not to be considered medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Should you have any concerns please contact your physician directly.
Our website uses cookies to track website usage and preferences. You can read more about cookies here or by visiting our privacy policy. I Understand

Choose Your Topics of Interest

[Choose from topics below to personalize articles fed to your home page]

Bones, Joints, Muscles & Tendons
Children's Health
Upper-Respiratory Tract Health
Diabetes & Neuropathy
Digestion & Gut Health
Eye, Ears, Mouth, Hair, Nails & Skin
Energy & Fatigue
Heart Disease & Stroke
Blood Pressure & Circulatory Health
Sleep Disturbances
Brain & Cognitive
Men's Health
Pain Relief
Animal Health
Mental Health/Mood & Stress
Thyroid & Adrenal
Women's Health
Sexual Health
Weight Loss